Saturday, January 7, 2012

FREE RHINESTONE PATTERN!

Did she say "FREE"? Why yes she did!

You all know that I have been working on some rhinestone patterns and thanks to the feedback on the forum and via email, I have started uploading some files to the store.

For those of you who have never tried a rhinestone pattern, I have shared one called "Butterfly - 2 Ways". Simply go to the Paperthreads store add it to your cart and download.

It includes all the formats (.AI, .GSD, .KNK, .WPC, .SVG & .MTC)

It also comes with photo instructions so don't be afraid to try!

Let me know if you have any questions or are looking for any specific patterns.

Enjoy and let me know how you liked it!
Eddita

1 comment:

Esther W-B said...

Thanks for the cute butterfly Eddita. I love how it looks with 2 colors.