Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hello Everyone

I have always liked to craft and have been doing it as far back as I remember.

One of the things I like the most is making and receiving hand made cards. I personally, never throw them away as I am always amazed by the wonderful talented person who gave it to me and know that they took the time to make it for me with love.

I know I'm not alone in this because I remember reading a question in a papercrafting magazine from a lady who wondered if people even cared if they received a hand-made card. The overwhelming response was YES! People love them and like myself, don't throw them away.

Sometimes they will even "re-card" them (cut the top off and glue it to a brand new card). Of course, on the back they will write the name of the person who originally created it. Now before you protest, you have to admit this is much better than re-gifting the 200 year old fruit cake in your closet!

Anyway, I digress. The reason I am starting this blog is that I received a cutter as a Christmas present and have spent countless hours working up designs that can be used for card fronts as well as for scrapbooking pages.

I have started to sell my designs at CuttersMarket. Just click on this link to get there. The two formats currently available are:
  • GSD Format - which are compatible with Craft Robo, Silhouette & Wishblade Machines.
  • KNK Format - which is compatible with the Klic-N-Kut machine
I will be sharing images of the designs I have for sale here for you to look at. I will also be adding "free files" for you to download in the near future.

I really love when a person makes a specific request for a file. It gets me thinking and creating! Once I am finished, the response is always positive. One person asked for a title called "Diaper Time" for her scrapbook layout page and specified that she wanted an image of a diaper for the letter "D". I think it turned out great and so did she. Tell me what you think!

If you have any questions or comments, or if you are looking for a specific design or title, you can reach me at AccentsByEddita@gmail.com

Until next time!
Eddita


















































No comments: