Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What 2 Posts in the SAME WEEK??

First off, I want to thank everyone for the nice comments on the blog and the emails. I thought maybe you had all given up on me LOL!

I keep thinking 2010 has to be better than 2009! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we all have first and foremost Family and Love and then right up next to it Health! I had my scares last year and now it seems it's my DH's turn. I keep hearing that God doesn't give you more than you can handle, and I guess in the big scheme of things I can't complain, but sometimes I just cry "uncle"!

For all of you who having difficulties of any kind, just know that I keep you all in my thoughts and nightly prayers, that we all feel lifted and supported in our times of need and that we may all get through all of the problems we have, whether large or small.

I also don't forget to say Thanks for all of the good things in my life :)

My DD got her grades a few weeks ago and happily she has "officially" earned her AA degree in general studies. After 2 more semesters she will add to that her AA degree in Culinary and Hospitality. Once she finishes, she will move on to specialize in Pastry and Baking and is looking at schools all over the country...hopefully not too far away!

My job, which I have officially started on year 12, is still going well, and I got a wonderful review. It is a blessing that I have good bosses and I enjoy my job. I still have my 4 - 10 hour day schedules which I am truly thankful for as it allow Hubby and I our "Monday Date Day".

As I mentioned, my Mom just celebrated her birthday and is wonderful and vibrant! I just spent last Sunday with her and my camera, video taping her answering questions about the family background and hearing stories of how my grandparents met, etc. I wish I had done this with my Dad before he passed away, because I can't remember all the names of people and family long gone and don't really have a way to find them now.


While I was at my Mom's I came home with a couple of HUGE boxes of family photographs! I am going to have to set some time on the weekend and put up a large card table in the basement and with the help of my kids (hint hint) set up a scanner and just start saving them all! I even found pics of my Dad in boot camp! The funny thing about this pic is that ALL his friends are in the same cheesecake pose in their tents. On the back in my Dad's writing it says "R&R Rest and Relaxation" then it says NOTE: cleanliness & order LOL! Anyway, I'm going to look forward to seeing everything and then have to make a decision exactly how I'm going to save since nothing has dates argh!


Finally, I have been a very good girl! I have just finished uploading not 1, not 2 or 3 but 4 Easy Thank You Card Fronts! I also put them all together in a collection for those of you who can't decide which ones you like best and like to save a little money!

Now that the holidays have come, I'm sure you all have a bunch of Thank You notes to send! I know I do!

You can find them individually by clicking on the following links:

EC00117

EC00118

EC00119

EC00120

The link for the collection is here EC00121

All of the card fronts are available in the following formats: .GSD, .AI, .KNK, .WPC & .SVG!

If you have any questions, specific requests, or just want to say hello you know you can always leave me a comment or send an email!

Thank you all for your Patience and Support!

Hugs,
Eddita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! 2 in 1 week. BTW love the vinyl, and photos of your dad. My grandpa has a similar one. I'm so glad to hear from you, I missed you! 2010 has to be better for us all. HNE!

Games