Saturday, July 17, 2010

Time Flies and A Cute Little Scalloped Box!

Time really doesn't stand still for anyone does it? After a whirlwind week with the family, my DH fun Birthday Celebration and getting back to work, it really surprised me when I looked at the calendar and saw July sadly is soon coming to an end.





As such, it's almost the end of my Quarterly Membership and I want to thank all of you who have been with me from the beginning and those of you who have continued to join in! So far I have uploaded 16 files as well as 1 bonus one and still have a few more to put up before all is said and done!

If you want to see what has been shared, just watch the slide show in the top left corner of the blog which even includes the cute little DIGI Stamp Lizard I used in the original ad. If you are interested in joining in on the fun, just click here!

Nothing much exciting going on...oh wait! We did have something happen just yesterday! I was in the bathroom around 5 am getting ready to shower for work when all of a sudden I heard a rumble. Now at first I thought that the trash truck was being extra loud when I realized that it was a much deeper sound and I was actually vibrating a little. I stood there for a moment and then it all passed. It was only when I got out of the shower and turned on the TV that I learned I had experienced an EaRtHQuaKE!

Now for those of you who feel them more often than they care to think, it may not be a big deal, and in the great scheme of things, 3.6 may not sound like much, but when you NEVER have felt one before it was pretty interesting! DH of course was still in bed passed out, but I won't forget it for awhile. My mom who lives about an hour South of me called me and told me that they too felt it way over at her house...pretty impressive!

Ok...so beyond that nothing else exciting has happened LOL!

Off to get ready to go out...DH is inviting me for dinner...I will never say no to that offer LOL!
Until next time!
Eddita :)

1 comment:

Sue aka barracudasue said...

LOVE your membership, Eddita!!!!! I'm sad it's coming to an end but your designs have all been wonderful! NO disappointments here! :)

EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!! WOW!!! I'd be scared to no end!!!!! Glad it was "just" a rumble and no damage was done! PHEW!!!!!!!