Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hope Everyone is Well!


I hope this finds everyone well. I'm a little congested and I think it's because my allergies are starting to act up. I suprisingly missed the spring season, but there has to be something in the air because I am getting a bit stuffy and my throat is starting to hurt. I just took some sudafed to see if it helps out any.

In the meantime, I have been working on creating some new files and playing with my KNK program to find out what other neat things I can do with it.

Tonight I discovered another way to create an outline around an image without having to go to Transform, Outline, Etc. Boy do I love testing new buttons to see what they do. Now there are various things you can do with this setting, but given that I don't want the video to go too long (for easier download). I'm pretty excited, what a super simple way to add a mat to my object or text.

Go check it out under my Quick and Dirty Tutorials under the title "Contour Objects part 1" There are a lot of other possibilities with this application which, once I play with it more I will update with another posting.

Well, I guess that's about it for now.

Take care!
Eddita :)

No comments: