Friday, August 22, 2008

Where did my week go?!!!


Time seems to have flown by this week faster than any other that I can remember. I'm not sure but I think it's because in the evenings instead of relaxing and playing with my machine, I keep getting sucked into watching the Olympics and then the next thing I know I'm passing out and dreading the alarm clock that goes off at 5am every morning (eek!)

So here I am yawning and counting down the time until I can get back to a more "normal" lifestyle again...you know the one...where I can pull out pictures to scrap or catch up on some cards. I am so backed up on projects that it's not even funny. But I guess I can be thankful that "the games" will be drawing to a close soon...but then I will need to deal with the withdrawl symptoms...how am I ever going to make it without beach volleyball??!!!

I will get the free file promised up later tonight or tomorrow morning,(sooooo sorry for the delay)but while I created it in my KNK, I just haven't had the time to convert to .GSD (oh those Olympics!) Any letters of complaint should be sent directly to NBC.

I was also asked about the transformation of shapes that I kind of touched on in one of my quick tutorials and so I am going to be adding a new video this weekend as well.

I get emails from people who are enjoying the Quick and Dirty Tutorials and I really appreciate each and every one. I don't know if you can tell, but I really like the KNK Studio program and keep trying to learn how to do new things with it. There are so many neat features that I go through the manual and basically just try to expound on them in the videos.

Now if you don't own a KNK machine and are a user of the another machine(i.e. Wishblade, Silhouette, CraftRobo) there is a KNK Studio Software version for you too! Michelle at Paperthreads carries it in the store. If you have any specific questions on how it would work with your machine, just contact Michelle directly and tell her I sent ya!

Well, I best get back to what I need to get done. If I can help you or if you have any questions, you know I'm just an email away!

Eddita :)

No comments: