Saturday, August 2, 2008

Inspriration to Imagination to Creation to Free Files!




So let me start by saying that I got a Senseo coffee machine during one of the promos you will see online every so often (Free machine all you pay is the shipping). I said heck, it's free and if it doesn't work then it was only $ 10 instead of $ 30 at the store. The cool thing about the machine is that when it makes the coffee since the water is pressurized, you always get a frothy foam on top. Everytime I make the coffee, I see different things in the foam. This day is no different except I thought I would take a picture to show you how I think and how every day is just another great excuse to make something!

What do you see in the cup? A face, a duck, nothing at all?? I called my DH over and asked him what he saw and ...he picked the nothing answer, but when I told him I saw an owl he looked again and said yes, I was right, he did see it.

At the same time, Shelly is hosting a new card sketch challenge over at Paperthreads based on a Becky Fleck card map so I knew I just had to make the little owl and enter at the same time.

So my little cup of coffee turned into this:



Isn't she precious? LOL!

Well anyway, I thought I would share the file with all of you here. Hope you can get some use out of it. I can already think of a lot of other things I can make with it...but shhhhhhh, I think I'll keep it under my hat for now!

Eddita :)

FREE Inspiration Owl .GSD File

FREE Inspiration Owl .KNK File

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eddita, thank you for the owl file - it's really cute and so is the card. Your coffee story is very interesting and I know what you mean. I'm always seeing faces and shapes in the strangest places, but unlike you, I don't have the skills to turn those visions into anything tangible :-(
Esther

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for the darling file - I can hardly wait to use it!
Blessings,
Deb

Shelly said...

Oh Eddita you really are addicted! See inspiration in your coffee! Thanks for the file!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).