Monday, September 15, 2008

Busy Day!


Went to get my bloodwork done and hoping I didn't end up with Lyme's Disease (which I had before 8 years ago and it was NOT fun!)

I came home and while I didn't get a lot of bug bites camping, when we were unpacking the cars, my legs got really chewed up! I started swelling and retaining water the last few days and finally got into the Dr.'s. She ordered a whole bunch of different tests but the Lyme test takes a week to diagnose. I will have to wait patiently for the outcome. In the meantime she gave me a prescription for an anti-inflamatory and for the pain. I also got a huge bottle of cranberry juice to help wash me out...yea cranberry juice!

Also went to a new Dentist today for my 6 month cleaning 6 months late! Teeth turned out pretty and I asked for them put sealants on my molars. The technician was surprised as she said she really had only done them on children, but the Dentist (Dr. Gupta) said "if she wants sealants then she will get sealants" LOL!

My old dentist recommended them to me nearly 20 years ago and I have just been having them reapplied every 2-3 years as they wear down. I think they have helped keep me cavity free. I think I'm one of the few people who LOVE going to the Dentist...I find it very relaxing :)

Well, it is back to work for me tomorrow and continuing my Surprise Countdown!

Eddita :)

No comments: