Monday, September 29, 2008

BINGO!!!


As I mentioned briefly yesterday, I am going to be the Bingo Hostess for the October game at Paperthreads! We have some great prizes lined up and it doesn't matter which cutter you have, we have it in your format (.KNK, .GSD, .AI, .WPC)!

Now for those of you who have never played it is very simple. Just choose 15 words from the list of 31 I posted today to the forum and email them to the address in the instructions. I know when I first joined Paperthreads, I wasn't really sure what to do, but once I sent in my words I was hooked! All you need is to check back daily to see if your word has been called and cross it off your list. During the game there will be other games (like first to - where the first person to upload an image to the gallery will win a prize). Also, sometimes, files are just given for already being involved in the game.

So please don't be shy, sign up and send your words in, it will be fun. If you are new, it also gives you an opportunity to interact more with everyone on the forum. This is a fun place with lighthearted people and I want to make sure you know you are always Welcome!

Now, I've been working on some new files which are going to be added to the store and I'm super excited! Keep your eyes out for them. Also, don't forget that the Newletter is going to be coming out soon. If you are not already on the mailing list....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? Every month it is filled with tips and FREE files which are available for 1-2 weeks. After that they show up in the store. Don't miss out. Just because you are a member of the forum, doesn't mean you automatically get the newsletter. Just click here to subscribe and then click on this link that says Paperthreads Newsletter. Another box will pop up where you can enter your information so you can be added to the list. Don't delay!

Well, that's about it for now. Hope everyone is well, and if you need help with anything or are looking for a particular file, you know I'm only an email away!

Eddita

No comments: