Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oh Where Oh Where is Eddita?? + New Video

So did I fall off the face of the earth?? Fortunately, not!

I have however been super busy getting ready for a surprise. I put my little countdown button on the left to help me keep track of the days and remind me when I can share with everyone!

OH I AM SO BAD WITH SURPRISES!! Even as a child I would shake my presents under the Christmas tree to try to figure our what was inside...who am I kidding?? I still do that!

I got a quick request for a welding text to frame video that I worked it up this morning and have added the new link under the Quick & Dirty Tutorials. Hope you all enjoy and play with this feature!



What else to say...oh yes, I promised to post some pics from our camping trip. We had such a great time! Here is a picture of the tent...or shall I say "Vacation Home"! At least that is what the box said it was. Actually, it was HUGE inside so we had plenty of room. It was really easy to put up and take down as well. I got it at Sam's club and the last time I was there it was around $ 60...I think I paid more for it but it was earlier in the season. It had a nice little porch on the outside that I'm sure we would have used more if only it had not been 95+ degrees out there LOL!


The dogs really had a good time. At night when the temperatures started to fall, there was nothing they liked more that to lay down near the fire. We had to keep an eye on Toby though...the bassett in him didn't know not to lay too close and we had to pull him back a number of times just to keep him safe!


And Finally, here is the last pic called "Going Home!". This is how the car looked like packed up to leave. We had left over wood that we had purchased that we were on our way to leave with a family who had just recently arrived...no sense in leaving it at the site when we knew there were some people who could use it. You can also see the pups in their traveling pet tent. We found it on the internet and the neat thing is that when not in use it collapses. LUV IT! Keeps them safe and contained so that they do not bounce around and at the same time does not take a lot of room when not in use.

All in all we really had a nice time and are set to go again, but once the weather has cooled down to something comfortable...like in the 70's maybe.

That's about all for now...keep checking back and if you have any questions about the videos or somehting you want to see, just let me know!

Until next time!
Eddita

No comments: