Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm Having a BIG One Day SALE!!!


Hi Gang,

Just a quick not to let everyone know that starting at 00.01 hours tomorrow, 03 October, in honor of Paperthreads Anniversary, ALL of my files will be on sale for 50% Off!

If you have been wanting to purchase some files, this is really the time to do it! Don't be late, because this sale is ONLY 24 hours and at 12:00 midnight, everything will revert to full price (well almost everything)...

I know that some have you have seen my "Lady Liberty" file in the past, but I just want to let you know that I really re-worked it so that it cuts like butter! I have decided to feature it for the month of October and it will be available until 31 October for only $ 2.50...that's 50% off! Put your thinking caps on...I know you can come up with great ideas on how to use it!

Well, I am off to bed...but I just wanted to say:

Happy Anniversary Paperthreads, I'm so proud to be one of your Exclusive Designers!

Eddita

No comments: