Wednesday, October 22, 2008

PT Issues



I have received a few emails today regarding the PT site and in case anyone hasn't already gone to it, it was hacked yesterday evening. It has affected both the store and the forum but Michelle is working very hard to get it back up and running.

It really is too bad that there are people out in the cyber world who, whether just to mess things up for good people or to do illegal activities will cause damage to someone's site.

It might take all weekend to get back up and running, but it will happen...just be patient. In the meantime, I will try to post a freebie file on here so you will all have something to cut out while you wait.

Not sure what I'm going to do, but just email me with any requests (and I will see what I can do for ya!)

Eddita :)

No comments: