Friday, October 31, 2008

New Quick & Dirty Tutorial


Hi Guys,

Well I finally fixed some of the issues I was having with the tutorials and it appears I fixed it. There don't appear to be any skips or voice drop outs! Woo Hoo!

In any case, today I wanted to discuss how to customize your Sign Blank in your KNK program.

I find this helpful especially when there are certain size papers that I cut over and over (for example 12 x 12 scrapbook paper). Just click on the link called "Blank Size" and you can either just watch it or if you can do it, download it directly to your computer so it will open full screen and you don't have to watch a tiny little square.

Also, for those of you who have had some problems calibrating your KNK, I'm currently working on another video to show you how I did mine. Again, not an expert by any means, but as I've always said, it works for me.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I'm off to work on a couple new files but I will be talking to you all again soon!

Eddita :)

No comments: