Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Holidays and After Christmas Sale!!!


I want to start out by saying that I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their families.

As you can see Toby and Daisy put on their best collars (which do jingle) and were excited to unwrap the presents from SantaPaws. This was Daisy's first Christmas so she wasn't very sure what to do but Toby showed here exactly how to get the paper off and dig right in.

We ended up at my sister's house (as we do every year)and were able to enjoy each others company and eat until we burst...I um...have gained back about 3 lbs but heck I'm still net -20 LOL....I gotta get myself back on track or New Years is going to kill me! Our whole family almost showed up including my nephew up from college in TN. Unfortunately due to many issues, my brother (who lives in WA) was unable to be there. Since we are so many people, we took one picture against the living room wall of half of us and then leaving 1 person in the middle added the other group of people on the other side and I ended up doing my little magic joining together so it looks like we were all in 1 original picture. My mom was so funny and called me to ask if I had pictures of my brother from when we had gone to visit him to which I said yes. She then asked if I could add him to the picture so we would all be in it....ROFLOL! Gotta love revisionist history...I told her I would try. I'll send a copy to my brother so he can see what a good time he had with us.

I have been busy working on some new files and am going to try to spend part of the day today test cutting and tweaking before I upload them to the store.

In the meantime, I am running my after Christmas sale on all of my files through the weekend. Everything is 30% off! So if you didn't have time before the holidays, go get yourself your favorite beverage and take a look around. The sale ends tomorrow, but it's best not to wait too long!

Well, I guess it's back to work for me!

Until next time!
Eddita :)

No comments: