Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


I hope everyone had a safe New Years Eve! For the first time in a long time, DH and I actually stayed awake long enough to ring in the New Year before passing out LOL!

We ended up doing a "Hallmark Channel" movie marathon and before we knew it, it was time to quickly change the channel to watch the Ball drop from Times Square. It looked pretty cold out there so we were very happy to be snuggled up on our couch with dogs loving life on the ottoman.

We then tried to get to sleep but for some reason I just couldn't so I ended up filipping channels until I saw Ricky Martin on the Spanish station available to us here (Univision) and watching what appeared to be a rebroadcast of "ALAS" a humanitarian concert to aid children in Latin America. Ok...so now you know my weakness...I love to watch him sing and dance...what a cutie patootie. After him were a couple of groups I didn't know and then I watched Shakira. By then I was starting to drift off so it was easy to turn off the tv (I think it was around 2am eek!)

I was able to work on a couple of new files today and I just finished sending one to be uploaded to the store. I was thinking about celebrations and as birthdays came to mind, I came up with the cutest little Shaker Box Card with a little birdie having fun. The neat thing is that even though I designed it as a card, you can just make the shaker box and use it as a gift tag on a present or even add it to a Celebration Layout.

Anyway, I just wanted to post quickly and wish everyone out there a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous 2009!

Hugs,
Eddita

2 comments:

debenj said...

Your card is really cute! Will be looking for this one in the store :) Thanks Eddita and Hope your New Year is a good one!

Accents By Eddita said...

Thanks Deb! It is really cute in person too!

Hope you have a good New Years too!
Eddita:)