Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm on a big Kaiser Roll!

Another file finished and will soon be hitting the store! While DH and I were anything but the big party animals on New Years, I was going through some boxes and came across some pics of us "actually" going out to celebrate with friends...see Virginia, Eddita wasn't always a stick in the mud ROFLOL!

In any case, I worked up a cute title with a double mat that says is all, short and sweet....drumroll please:

Ta Dah!



Isn't it cute? Not sure if you can tell, but I was able to pull out my most favorite crafting product at this moment and use it for the little pom pom on the top of the hat....yea Stickles!

Tonight the plan is to relax a bit and watch a movie...not sure what is in the Netflix envelopes on the table...pot luck though I'm sure that DH REALLY hopes it's not a chick flick (hehehe).

Well take care everyone....I'm hoping that I will be able to finish up a bunch of files that are all in the halfway stages and be able to share soon.

Until next time!
Eddita :)

No comments: