Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hodge Podge Challenge - The Poll is Up!

Hi Everyone,

Well Customer Appreciation Day was a success and I'm happy to announce that so was the Hodge Podge Challenge!

13 participants uploaded their photos to the gallery and the poll is now up! If you haven't already, please take a moment to peruse the 2 pages and cast your vote. There are so many wonderful choices that I'm so glad that you all are voting as I think they should all win!

Well, you all saw the way my paper started and how partially how it ended up after cutting, but I was waiting to share the card I made until everyone had uploaded their photos...so without further ado...here is what I made.

This was a lot of fun and I was actually able to use my sewing machine to add a little border around the front. The neat thing about this challenge is that you couldn't plan what colors or designs were going to show up! It was like a neat little surprise present LOL!

I hope you all try it sometime, I'ld love to see what you come up with!
Eddita :)

No comments: