Saturday, July 19, 2008

Block Nesting Tutorial and FREE File (.KNK & .GSD)

Have any of you ever tried block nesting? If some of you are thinking of the nesting cubes and cups you played (or are playing with) your children, you are on the complete wrong track!

This is a cool little feature of the KNK program which allows you to save as much paper as possible without waste. I hear sounds of joy coming from those paper collectors out there who shudder at the thought of tossing the slightest little bit of scrap because they "KNOW" they will be able to use it with some other project...you know who you are LOL!

This is a feature I use a lot, especially with text, to maximize my material. I have added it to the list of Quick & Dirty Tutorials. Let me know if they are helping and if there is something you would like to see.

Now for the freebie. This time it is a hunt and go seek file. Just go to my gallery at Cutters Market and search through all of the different catagories. Both the .KNK and .GSD versions are available. Need a hint? Here you go:

Has anyone other than me noticed how hot it is out there? Well, I have and when the weather gets hot you see these these more and more. Think you got it?

Hope you enjoy! Thanks again for stopping by!
Eddita :)

No comments: