Saturday, July 5, 2008

Statue of Liberty File Now Available!

I want to begin by saying Thank You to Karen, Vanessa and Sussann who all 3 were kind enough to test cut the .GSD file for me. They have promised me a picture of how they used it which I will share with all of you here. I can't wait!

Based on their suggestions, the file is now available at my gallery at the Cutters Market site.

They do suggest that when cutting the .GSD file you slow the speed down to 1-2. I have found the same with the KNK and for the intricate areas slowed down to between 50-75.

I am really proud of this file. It took me some time to create and I think that when you finish cutting it out it will add that "WOW" factor to your layout! I just started mine...here is what it looks like so far:



Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

Eddita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love your statue of liberty Eddita!

Shirley
http://www.paperthreads.com/blog/shirleysdesigns/