Thursday, July 17, 2008

Using the Accuscan Function in KNK


Hi Everyone,

Tazz asked a good question on the Paperthreads forum today regarding how to import an image and then use her KNK to cut it out. She was getting a little frustrated because everything she tried did not seem to work and so she asked for some help.

This is something that everyone tries to do and I know in the beginning I had quite a learning curve so I thought I would do a quick little tutorial which hopefully will be something some of you can use.

I am basically following the steps outlined on page 35 of the wonderful manual. I started by finding a coloring book page on the internet and then importing into my KNK program and used the "Accuscan" function.

Understand that any image you find on the web belongs to the creator so you cannot sell due to copyright protection. It is available for personal use only (unless you write the designer directly and obtain permission).

Well, that's about it for now...enjoy the video and if you have any questions I will try to help.

Eddita :)


No comments: