Saturday, October 29, 2011

What? Snow in October?!!!

I'm sure it's happened before, but I can't remember the last time we had snow in October! I knew they had been calling for it but I thought...Nawww can't be, but I was proved wrong yet again LOL!



We even turned the gas pilot back on in the fireplace so we could warm up a little. Dogs enjoyed it though running around in it and then watching it come down from the window. I looked out on the porch and even saw a cardinal sitting on the post of the column and about a dozen fat red robins hanging around.



So in between cleaning up and watching a movie with hubby on the couch I was able to finish up a new Santa Clause with Phrases Digi file and upload it to the store. I started it about a couple of weeks ago and just couldn't stop tweaking it. Since the look in his eye made me feel like he was watching me, I included 3 cute phrases that could be used along with the Santa for Christmas cards or tags.



Now I've started to work with rhinestones and just got supplies in this week. I can't wait to share what I have made with you and will also be including some great patterns in the store. If there is anything special you are looking for, just drop me a line and I will see what I can do.



Hope you are all well (and warm!)
Eddita :)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

cute Santa, he does indeed appear to be watching you :)

Kathy Serrahn said...

cool santa