Monday, June 9, 2008

After no Internet for 2 days....


I'm back up and running! Woo Hoo....now drumroll please....here she is, the Mama Bear...the 13" KNK and BOY IS SHE LARGE!!
My Element had room to spare side to side and I was able to use both the front and back flatbeds, but this machine is A LOT larger and I can only fit the front flatbed. That's ok though since it really is the only one that need.
I had to uninstall the old program and then reinstall the new one. Took a little time, but everything I learned about installing the first time (and all of the little problems) were easily bypassed this time around.
I of course couldn't wait to start working on projects and I will be sharing them with you this week. I didn't forget the freebie either which I hope to have uploaded for you in the next couple of days.
Our strawberry bed has been going like gangbusters and I have a bunch that I am going to use to make Strawberry Ice Cream. Of course since my Internet has been down, I have been unable to go to my fav site (food network) and get a good recipe. Tonight however will be the night! LOL
Hope everyone is doing well!
TTFN
Eddita :)


No comments: