Saturday, June 28, 2008

So when you work 50 hours in one week...

It really doesn't leave much time to be able to play with my KNK!

Of course, 50 hours was not planned, but that is life! I was going to be off on Friday this week, but one of my co-workers had a family emergency and after speaking with my boss, I agreed to work the extra day.

In exchange, I will be able to take next Thursday (thus giving me a longer 4th of July weekend) to relax and enjoy. What are all of you planning for the 4th? We haven't made up our minds completely, but our town does a big bash every year at the local park and has bands, chili cookoffs, games for kids, etc. If the weather holds out that may be the way for us to go. Of course, we have to keep our puppy in mind, so we will have to think what we really want to see and do.

I was trying to figure out what I would make when I thought why not something fun for the 4th! With that in mind, I designed a couple of projects. One that I am will be sharing here tomorrow with all of you and another that I will be adding to my gallery at Cutters Market.

Now, for the one I am going to be loading to my gallery, I need someone to please help me out and test cut the .GSD version. If you have a machine and are willing to help me out and give me a little feedback, please send an email to: accentsbyeddita@gmail.com

I will send you the file and ask that you let me know if you had any problems. It is a little intricate, but I think it is really spectacular. Here is what it looks like:



Well, I guess that's all for now.

Eddita :)

No comments: