Monday, June 30, 2008

Thank you and Free File (limited time)

Sorry I was unable to post the free files yesterday but it turned out to be such a lovely day that we went for a bike ride and a concert in the park instead...much better than sitting at a computer all day!

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to the people who emailed me offering to test cut the Lady Liberty File. I have sent it to a couple and am looking forward to receiving feedback.

Keeping with the same theme, I thought I would create a file (available free for a limited time) to depict one of the most visible attractions so many people visit in our Nation's Capital. It is the Washington Monument which was built to honor, who else, but George washington who really led this country to independence as well as being our first president.



For those who have visited, this will look great as an accent on one of your pages. For those who still haven't had a chance, make sure you add it to your list of places to see!

Sorry, the free file is no longer available, but you can find it at my Paperthreads Store!

No comments: