Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lazy Sunday

So we really had a nice time yesterday. The rain left and the sun came out in time to dry everything up. A few friends were not able to make it and they were missed, but there is always a next time!

This morning we were out back tidying things up a bit and had to drain the big cooler. Our puppy Daisy was enjoying it. She stuck her head under and started to drink it right up...she didn't mind that her head was being covered in ice cold water LOL! I took a quick movie that I thought I would share with you:



Since we cleaned up the house in preperation yesterday, the only things left are to fill the dishwasher with what I didn't do last night and finish putting away the coolers....not much at all....I guess I will have time to work on some files (Woo Hoo!)

I hope everyone is enjoying their day!
Eddita :)

No comments: