Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Saturday and Free KNK / Free GSD file (limited time)

Good Morning! Looks like we're going to have a line of showers in the morning and then sun later on so we will still be able to have out cookout this afternoon. Woo Hoo!

I was thinking about what to share this week when I was inspired by the news. I havent' seen any uplifting stories for awhile and last night was no exception. It came to me that with the gas prices going up (along with everything else) people are mostly complaining and forgetting there are good things as well.

That being said, I want to remind everyone out there to SMILE!!

Here is a cute file I created which you can use as a card front for someone who needs a little pick me up, or just to say hello. If you don't want to use it on a card, you can also use it as an accent on your layout with pictures of your favorite people (and pets because I can tell you sometimes they're smiling and laughing right along with us!)

I will leave it up over the weekend and then it will go to cutters market with my other files for sale.

Have a wonderful weekend! Be kind and remember to Smile at people, 99.9% of the time you will get one back!

Eddita :)


No comments: