Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's almost Friday!

Yea...this has been a quick week (and I am really appreciating it!) Looking forward to relaxing a bit, cleaning house and having a few friends over for dinner (hence the cleaning of the house! LOL)

Fortunately, not too much to do, but I have to clear off the scrapbooking cardmaking table and straighten up the room otherwise known in non-crafters worlds as their dining room. I don't think I want anyone accidentally spilling something on my supplies or the wedding album I have been working on. Speaking of, I have been asked when the wedding file will be available, and it was uploaded today. Hope those of you who have been waiting for it will get some good use out of it...did I mention I love the doves? Here is the quick link.

Also, as I mentioned the other day, I uploaded a free file in my gallery...so far 30+ of you have found it...for those who still haven't, it's always a good day for a file hunt!

I have been thinking what to share as my freebie for this week....not quite sure but I will figure it out. Send me an email if you have any requests or even post here..whatever is easier for you.

Anyway, life is good. Don't forget to tell at least 1 person you love them.

Take care!
Eddita :)

No comments: