Sunday, May 18, 2008

After a long Saturday...

Helping my mom out (part of her basement flooded due to the heavy rains) and then no being able to do anything except shower and take asprin to get rid of the aches and pains (LOL!), I woke up this morning refreshed and looking forward to test cutting the file. I thought it was going to be easy but I had to rework the letters a couple of times since I had a bit of trouble with the way they were cutting out. But, as "they" say, the 6th time is a charm!

This turned out to be a cute little card front which measures a little over 4 x 5 inches. As always, please send me a pic when you have a chance if you make an item. Additionally, as previously mentioned, I am going to leave this file for a limited time (1 week from today, so you have until next Sunday to download). After that it will be available for purchase.

Hope you can get some use out of it!

Until next time!
Eddita :)

FreeThanksCardFront.GSD File

FreeThanksCardFront.KNK File

While the links are no longer valid, this file is now available for purchase here.

No comments: