Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Friday!

Well, I tried to take my advice and enjoy the slowness of the week but I still couldn't wait for today to arrive!

Don't forget that the price of stamps are going up starting Monday, 12 May! Better get your cards out before that date to save the penny!

I was talking to a friend who is a letter carrier who can't believe how angry people get over having to pay 42 cents instead of 41 cents for a first class letter. She says she is angrier at having to have to pay almost $ 4.00 a gallon for gas and almost as much for a gallon of milk! I agree with her. What we pay for a letter is a lot less than other countries AND we pretty much get our mail on time and delivered where it should be (note: I said pretty much...nothing is ever perfect LOL!)

Well, you might be seeing this pretty little knotwork. I have always loved the fluidity of them and for awhile, when I had my stained glass business, I would show many pieces from simple boxes, suncatchers and garden stones to very large intricate window hangings.

This cute little file can be used for anything you can think of including a card front or nice accent on your scrabook page. As always, send me a pic if you use it so I can share.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend (though it looks like mine will be rainy!)
Eddita :)

Click on this link for your Free Knotwork.KNK File

Click on this link for your Free Knotwork.GSD File





No comments: