Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday, Bread and Free Files!

My friend Shirley asked if I had finally made bread and my answer was YES!!! and it is D-Doubly-Licious!

I followed the bread machine recipe and added the ingredients to my maker and set it to "dough". The machine kneaded it, let it rest and knead it some more. I didn't realize that it also added a little heat which really helped (as this is the first time I used the dough function). When I came back after a little more than a hour this is what it looked like!



Pretty Cool stuff! The recipe then calls for you to put it out on your non-stick surface cut some slashed in the top, cover and let rise another hour or so.




Once done, I brushed some water on the top, put it in the oven at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes and Badda-Bing-Badda-Boom you have some delicious bread!


Well, I was thinking as I am trying to offer a free file on Fridays,
to commemorate this wonderful bread, I created
a "Bread & Butter" file.
Since I am having some internet problems, if you send me a quick email I will send you the file either in .GSD or .KNK format.

Let me know what you would like!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and to all of you Mom's out there...Happy Mothers Day!

Eddita :)












No comments: