Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wow, its Thursday already!!

Sourdough Starter update: Day 5

As you saw, the other day I uncovered my bowl and the hooch was out of control. The next morning, I decided to go ahead and pour some of it out and now everything looks MUCH better now LOL!

After a couple more days of stirring, I think I am ready to try to make a loaf! This is good because it will give me a chance to try it out before Sunday!

Everything has been pretty quiet. I am going to have to spend my day cleaning up around here in preparation for the family's arrival, but things aren't too bad although laundry has piled up a little.

I don't know if everyone saw my posting at my Paperthreads Gallery but right before Easter I had a MOUNTAIN of laundry to do! It made me laugh it was so big (but in my defense, it did include a lot of sheets, etc!)

Of course I had to take some time out of the day to create a little washer and dryer file to add that perfect touch to the page!

Well today I have some to do, but nothing like before!

How are you all going to spend Mother's Day? Are you going out or keeping it closer to home? We thought about going out, which is what we do each year, but things being the way they are we took a vote and opted to celebrate at home! Everyone I know is on a budget and really trying to save a little money here and there.

Here's a little secret: I enjoy it a little more myself that way. Everyone brings something and we have a good time. We KNOW the food is good and the company makes it even better!

Well, I guess that's it for now. I'm off to start laundry and see what I need to do to make a loaf of bread!

I'll keep you posted!

Eddita




No comments: