Friday, May 16, 2008

It's been one week since...


Okay, so what happened? Where I have I been? To tell you the truth I don't know LOL! This has by far been the fastest week and I don't even know where it went.

Dog obedience classes started last week. Week 1 was only for the fur "moms and dads" where we received a binder, instructions and a "clicker". I don't know about you but my little mind can only do so much, so to have to remember to call the dog, click the "clicker" say good dog and give a treat at the same time is really asking a lot! Our homework this week was to practice with our dogs so that tonight when we go in they are ready to go. So....I have been working with my little Daisy and she is doing well...she is just so eager to please.

On the other hand, my DH is working with our most stubborn Bassett mix and I don't think they are going to do very well tonight LOL! Note: This will not be the first time he (our dog) goes to class and as a matter of fact he has his certificate stating he passed the first time. We joke that it was really a "pity pass" as he really didn't do to well save for the 2 things he continues to do which are "Off" and "Drop It". I'm looking forward to seeing how tonight and the clicker training goes LOL!

What else? I have been doing a lot of sketching and will post the weekly free file tomorrow morning, since my sketching has not translated into a finished file. I think the rain hasn't really been too inspiring and I am looking forward to a little sunshine. Right now as I write it is grey and POURING outside.

Well, this was supposed to be just a quick post, so I will finish up tomorrow and let you know how the class went.


Eddita :)

No comments: