Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Part 2 - or boy am I beat!

So dog class really takes it out of you! I don't know who is going to end out on top but if I were a betting woman I would say the family members with 4 legs and cold noses! It was like going to a gym for a workout...they are pulling you are pulling...While Daisy wasn't 100% good she tried....Toby on the other hand...well we won't even go there. The teacher seperated DH and I and even put up a barrier so that the dogs couldn't make eye contact with each other and want to start playing...oh well! LOL

I started to work up this week's free file: a cute card front. I hope to test cut it and have it up by Sunday...notice I am pushing it back a lttle LOL! Here is a sneak peak before I go to bed!

As soon as I am done I will share it here on this site for a limited time.

Well, I'm beat so I am going to head off to bed. Have a safe evening!

Eddita

No comments: