Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Tuesday and Free File

I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day weekend. I spent mine designing wedding files since I thought it would be a good idea to start my book (only 5+ years later)!

Here is the first one I worked on. The neat thing about the doves, is that the wings are seperate so that you can place them where ever you want to change the appearance of the bird. I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but I did the back wing in a light gray so show depth. It will be available for purchase shortly.

I also like the "Love" title which I created by using various flourishes. Here is how my completed page turned out

It's amazing how quickly time flies as we get older. Speaking of older, I was telling my DH how old I felt and how I was not looking forward to turning 48 in November. He looked at me and asked me how old I thought I was...I said 47. He started to laugh and said that since I was born in '61, I am only 46 and will be turning 47 this year...WOO HOO...I just got a year younger and didn't even know it! I guess math was never my strong suit!

Now I have gained a whole extra year to design and play with my Klik-N-Kut (much to my DH chagrin).

Let's see...what else...oh yes, while I was not able to get to it last Friday, I also added a new file to my gallery at Cutters Market . It FREE and available in both .KNK & .GSD. You will have to search through my folders and play hunt and go seek to find it.
Well, that's enough for now, hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day!
Eddita :)




1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the frame, can't wait till you put those doves for sale!!