Saturday, June 21, 2008

Welcome to Saturday and a Quick KNK Video tutorial

Hi everyone,

There have been some questions recently on my fav board about journaling using your KNK. After reading tips, I tried it and it worked great! As I am a visual person, I thought...maybe I can do a quick video tutorial for people who haven't yet tried it and would like to see how it works.

For the demonstration, I am using the Sakura Quickie Glue Pen, but the same instructions would apply using their Gel Pens.


Since the video may not show it clearly, here is a pic of the finished product. With the glue pen, I added glitter so it would stand out. I'm not sure if you would be able to use embossing powder but it might be worth a shot.

So, without any further fanfare, here is my little short. I'm not sure how the volume is so you may have to turn it up a bit.

Be aware I had to compress the file since it was TOOO big to upload here. Hopefully you will be able to get the gist of it. I thought it came out well. Let me know what you think!

Enjoy your day!

Eddita

3 comments:

debenj said...

Nice job on the tutorial video! I'm going to have to give this a try.

Lisa said...

Wow, you made that look so easy! Great tut Eddita!

Eddita said...

Glad you liked! I have another up my sleeve LOL!
Eddita :)